DG Solutions is your essential data resource and integrated partner for all of your market research needs. For almost 50 years, we’ve prided ourselves on delivering quality, value, and efficiency by offering a complete data solution. Our robust portfolio of services keeps our clients ahead of their competition.
From comprehensive market research campaigns and targeted direct marketing to full data capture, coding, and scanning services, DG Solutions consistently delivers exceptional results on time and on budget.
We process over 60 million surveys per year within the regulatory healthcare space, and support an extensive list of clients in the energy, automotive, breach notification, finance, and academia verticals.
DG’s team of highly-trained specialists and 200-seat call center supports every communication channel, including web, mail, voice, SMS, and email. We’re fully equipped to tackle the latest industry challenges, like spam call blocking and filters, ensuring your calls get through.
DG takes every step to ensure your confidential information is protected. We are ISO 27001 certified and mapped to HITRUST certification by Q1 2022. With camera match integrity systems on 100% of our equipment, you can rest assured your clients' PHI and PII will be protected.
We continue to grow with one goal in mind: Deliver the best-in-industry market research technology and services for our clients. Our decades of experience, strong commitment to quality, and dedicated team mean you get services you can trust.
DG Solutions is Women-Owned Small Business certified and holds a current GSA contract.
- Our Variable Dynamic Printing allows you to personalize each document, including names, logos, photographs, signatures, etc.
- No need to manage multiple vendors—web, email, mail, SMS, and call center all “under one roof” including our Scanning, Comment, and Coding department.
- In house USPS post office offers the deepest of discounts
- Technologically advanced production equipment that ensures speed and accuracy.
- Call center is staffed with 200 US based, project trained agents ready to start dialing
- More than 120 combined years of prepress experience
- Over 20 years experience with NCQA, CMS, VA, CDC, DOD, and large health plans
- Over 60 million surveys mailed and nearly 700,000 CATI calls completed
- Certified project management staff well-versed in the regulatory healthcare space
- Onsite Bell and Howell and Ricoh technicians
- GSA contract holder
- ISO 27001 certified
- HITRUST, HIPAA and FISMA compliant
100% camera match technology
Founded as Commercial Print Business
Strategic pivot to healthcare vertical based on ever changing market
Added our Scanning, Coding, & Commenting Department to minimize outsource touch points for our clients.
Expanded to include IVR and CATI services through our call center. What started as a 10 seat call center has now grown to include 200 seats located in a 12,000 square foot facility close to our headquarters.
We continue to grow and offer expanded solutions to our clients
As Director of Production at SullivanLuallin Group, I have had the pleasure of working closely with DG Solutions over the past seven years. The team at DG Solutions are a great group of people to work for and with. DG Solutions does an outstanding job of project leadership and coordination. The communication to our firm is always exceptional. DG Solutions is always excellent to work with when problems need to be resolved. They are one of the most professional companies we work for and we look forward to our ongoing working and personal relationship with them for many years to come.
We have worked with DG Solutions since 2014. Everyone has been easy to work with, they are very responsive to anything we need. They have been great partners in helping us co-develop processes for new mailing projects, and they always provide expert guidance and support. Their printing services produce high-quality materials, and their return processing services produce accurate data. It has been an outstanding partnership!
Ready to talk?
Join us and make your company a better place.